How to fix RED HAT Error — This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use subscription-manager to register.
Today I was trying to install couple of binaries in my RHEL OS. The moment I hit entered by entering the below command, I hit the below error -
This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use subscription-manager to register.
To Fix the issue, You need to perform below steps-
- Create a developer account in Red Hat portal.
- Take a note of your username and password.
- Now run the below command to add the subscription. When prompted provide your Red hat developer account credentials.
4. Now run the below command to assign the subscriptions
subscription-manager attach — auto
5. Run the below command to update the system